Get ThinBlueFlorida via Email
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Laser Batteries
- KA-BAR TDI Knife Review: Unsafe for Duty
- The One-Ass-To-Risk Story
- New Florida Transient Occupant Law
- When the Police Need to Break Glass...
- New KA-BAR TDI Hinderance and Hell Fire Knives
- Update to LAPD Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Review
- Evolution of the Police TASER
- German Sport Guns Will Make an MP40 in 9mm!
- H&K MP5: The Best CQB Weapon I've Ever Kicked to the Curb
Tag Archives: SWAT Gear
GATCO/Timberline has brought on board police trainer and U.S. Marine Corps veteran Dave Young to design their new Timberline Tactical Combat Breaching Tool. This tomahawk is 17″ overall with a full tang D2 blade at RH 60. Dave explains all … Continue reading
I saw one of our Street Crimes Unit guys wearing this Kydex holster on his duty belt. It caught my eye, as I recognized the C.A.T. tourniquet it held. I inquired where he had purchased it and he sent me … Continue reading
This striking knife from Schrade (Taylor Brands) is their SCHF14. When I saw it at Blade Show, I joked to the rep that SCHF must stand for, I dunno, “Sh*t Can Hit the Fan?” His face told me he was … Continue reading