I saw one of our Street Crimes Unit guys wearing this Kydex holster on his duty belt. It caught my eye, as I recognized the C.A.T. tourniquet it held. I inquired where he had purchased it and he sent me a link to Eleven 10 Gear. Eleven Ten makes self-aid/buddy-aid med gear designed for the Military, SWAT, and street LEO’s. The company was founded by two operators, one a Recon Marine and the other a SWAT officer, so they have both arenas covered. Eleven Ten’s gear is proudly Made in the USA. Below is their description of the C.A.T. holster.
This small Kydex law enforcement / military tourniquet case can hold a C-A-T® Tourniquet. It can be mounted to your duty/patrol/pistol belt either vertically or horizontally, or you can utilize the MOLLE version and mount it to any MOLLE webbing. The case has a red cross patch to identify it as medical equipment and allows you to carry the life-saving equipment you need on your belt where it belongs. The strength and retention of Kydex allows the tourniquet to be held tightly in place with no straps or covers, but allows swift removal by grabbing and pulling the exposed part of the tourniquet. The case can also be mounted to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the exisiting holes (the case mounts with 2 screws in the middle of the case).
- Holds C-A-T® Tourniquet
- .093 (Coyote and Olive Drab) or .08 (Black) Vacuum Formed Kydex Material
- First Aid Cross Identifier Patch (PVC) Included
- Duty Belt attachment can be positioned for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Available for Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25″ belt) or Molle Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip Attachment)
- Can be mounted to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- ModuLoader Version is only compatible with Raven Concealment Systems Moduloader (ModuLoader not included).
The Eleven 10 holsters, for either a C.A.T. or SOF-T, sell for $36.00, without the tourniquet, and are available on their website. They come in Black, Coyote, and Olive Drab. Shipping is free on all Eleven 10 items with no minimum purchase. Eleven 10 sells other medical pouches, kits, supplies, and accessories. I currently carry my C.A.T. in a T.U.C.Rig on my right ankle, but I like this idea for duty belt carry.