Get ThinBlueFlorida via Email
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Laser Batteries
- KA-BAR TDI Knife Review: Unsafe for Duty
- The One-Ass-To-Risk Story
- New Florida Transient Occupant Law
- When the Police Need to Break Glass...
- New KA-BAR TDI Hinderance and Hell Fire Knives
- Update to LAPD Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Review
- German Sport Guns Will Make an MP40 in 9mm!
- Evolution of the Police TASER
- Odortec's Skunk for Crowd Control
Tag Archives: off-duty gun
One of my buddies loaned his Ruger LCR to a co-worker for off-duty carry. The co-worker is a newer cop and she was short on funds after having a baby. It got me thinking that not everyone in the squad … Continue reading
The weather was beautiful, so my wife and I took a walk to get out of the house. Along the journey, we headed down the sidewalk near a set of waterfront condos. There was a sheriff’s office cruiser parked parallel … Continue reading
At SHOT Show 2013 Media Day at the Range, I was able to shoot five small handguns that are new to the market for 2013. My first was the latest “budget” offering from Kahr Arms, the CW380, designated the CW3833. … Continue reading
This week, Smith & Wesson unveiled their new M&P Shield semi-automatic pistol. Made to compete in the single-stack concealed carry arena, the Shield is a slimmed down version of their popular striker-fired polymer pistol offerings. By my calculations it is … Continue reading