Get ThinBlueFlorida via Email
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Laser Batteries
- KA-BAR TDI Knife Review: Unsafe for Duty
- The One-Ass-To-Risk Story
- New Florida Transient Occupant Law
- When the Police Need to Break Glass...
- New KA-BAR TDI Hinderance and Hell Fire Knives
- Update to LAPD Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Review
- German Sport Guns Will Make an MP40 in 9mm!
- Evolution of the Police TASER
- Odortec's Skunk for Crowd Control
Tag Archives: Heckler & Koch
Heckler & Koch announced a SubKompact version of their popular P30 pistol at this week’s NRA Annual Meeting. The new double-stack 9mm handgun is designated the P30SK. SK, get it? P30SK has dimensions similar to a Glock 26/27. The HK is … Continue reading
I carried a 9mm Heckler & Koch MP5A2 on SWAT operations and patrol from 1990 until 2009. My gun was #364 and she was my assigned weapon the whole time. Together, we went on hundreds of callouts, buy-busts, and warrant … Continue reading