Get ThinBlueFlorida via Email
- KA-BAR TDI Knife Review: Unsafe for Duty
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Laser Batteries
- The One-Ass-To-Risk Story
- When the Police Need to Break Glass...
- New Florida Transient Occupant Law
- New KA-BAR TDI Hinderance and Hell Fire Knives
- Update to LAPD Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Review
- Evolution of the Police TASER
- German Sport Guns Will Make an MP40 in 9mm!
- H&K MP5: The Best CQB Weapon I've Ever Kicked to the Curb
Tag Archives: Submachine Gun
I carried a 9mm Heckler & Koch MP5A2 on SWAT operations and patrol from 1990 until 2009. My gun was #364 and she was my assigned weapon the whole time. Together, we went on hundreds of callouts, buy-busts, and warrant … Continue reading