Get ThinBlueFlorida via Email
- KA-BAR TDI Knife Review: Unsafe for Duty
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Laser Batteries
- The One-Ass-To-Risk Story
- When the Police Need to Break Glass...
- New Florida Transient Occupant Law
- New KA-BAR TDI Hinderance and Hell Fire Knives
- Update to LAPD Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Review
- Evolution of the Police TASER
- German Sport Guns Will Make an MP40 in 9mm!
- H&K MP5: The Best CQB Weapon I've Ever Kicked to the Curb
Tag Archives: Review
I wrote a review for BlueSheepdog.com of the new LAPD-approved Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 pistol in September of last year. I thought I would give you an update as to my continuing experience with the gun. This being Florida, … Continue reading
I had the pleasure to shoot the new Kahr Arms CM40 at SHOT Show 2012 Media Day at the Range. The CM40 is the .40 cal. version of Kahr’s sub-compact polymer framed pistol. At an MSRP of $517.00, the CM40’s … Continue reading
Back in May 2011, I attended the Special Operations Forces Industry Conference in Tampa, Florida. At the Vendor Exhibit, I spied the familiar profile of the Warrior combat knife in the Spyderco Booth. Kristi Hunter, Spyderco’s Government Sales Specialist, allowed … Continue reading