Get ThinBlueFlorida via Email
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Laser Batteries
- KA-BAR TDI Knife Review: Unsafe for Duty
- The One-Ass-To-Risk Story
- New Florida Transient Occupant Law
- When the Police Need to Break Glass...
- New KA-BAR TDI Hinderance and Hell Fire Knives
- Update to LAPD Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Review
- German Sport Guns Will Make an MP40 in 9mm!
- Evolution of the Police TASER
- Odortec's Skunk for Crowd Control
Tag Archives: Surviving Law Enforcement
I have spent uncounted hours over the decades, consoling and counseling co-workers with marital troubles. Why did people come to me? Because I am very happily into Year Nine of my third marriage. Although it’s none of your goddamn business, … Continue reading
In the first part of Surviving to Twenty-Five, I yapped a bit about safety and diet and exercise. Another part of long-term officer survival is in the work arena. Over the years, I have collected a few tips for getting … Continue reading