Get ThinBlueFlorida via Email
- KA-BAR TDI Knife Review: Unsafe for Duty
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Laser Batteries
- The One-Ass-To-Risk Story
- When the Police Need to Break Glass...
- New Florida Transient Occupant Law
- New KA-BAR TDI Hinderance and Hell Fire Knives
- Update to LAPD Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Review
- Evolution of the Police TASER
- German Sport Guns Will Make an MP40 in 9mm!
- H&K MP5: The Best CQB Weapon I've Ever Kicked to the Curb
Tag Archives: Special Operations
Cool looking ladder. The Atlas Devices vendor was busy showing it to a guy in khaki pants and a polo shirt. His name badge read only USSOCOM. No name. No branch. No unit. A real Operator. With a U.S. government … Continue reading
Heckler and Koch’s Jeff Swisher was kind enough to walk us through the features of their new HK45 Compact Tactical (CT) pistol at Media Day at the Range, SHOT Show 2012. This new variant of the HK45 series is a … Continue reading
U.S. Military Special Operations Forces operators needed a purpose-designed knife for urban close quarters battle, based on their experiences with house-to-house fighting in the Sandbox. Special Forces Combatives Program (SOCP) developer Greg Thompson made it happen. Thompson, a trainer of … Continue reading