Get ThinBlueFlorida via Email
- KA-BAR TDI Knife Review: Unsafe for Duty
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Laser Batteries
- The One-Ass-To-Risk Story
- When the Police Need to Break Glass...
- New Florida Transient Occupant Law
- New KA-BAR TDI Hinderance and Hell Fire Knives
- Update to LAPD Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Review
- Evolution of the Police TASER
- German Sport Guns Will Make an MP40 in 9mm!
- H&K MP5: The Best CQB Weapon I've Ever Kicked to the Curb
Tag Archives: police back-up knife
When I arrived at work yesterday, there was some buzz about a training incident between an FTO and a recruit that had occurred earlier in the day. It seems that it was our new recruits’ first day in the blue … Continue reading
Push daggers speak to me of power. No pretty pass cuts or fancy foil grips, just gritty jabs and slashing blows thrown in a clench. Boxing with a blade. Benchmade Knife Company’s 175 Adamas CBK Push Dagger was made with … Continue reading